What's up with Cebu Pacific?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they'll accept it over the phone but not online??? stupid...

Jag

You wanna hear about my e-ticket experience with PAL?

I used my Spanish Visa card for the reservation. No problem at all, except afterwords when I had to make a change in the ticket.

Then they told me by phone that they accept no changes with VISA payment ????, so you have to pay at airport (three times the price) or a city office. My problem was in a Hong Kong stop over, so going to pay at the office from Madrid and coming back at time for lunch, was a little problem at the moment.

Fortunately I have friends in Hong Kong that could arrange and pay for me.

so, never try to make a change in your flight if you live abroad.

Then they told me by phone that they accept no changes with VISA payment ????, so you have to pay at airport (three times the price) or a city office.
so, never try to make a change in your flight if you live abroad.

happened to me here when i changed my flight to cabilao. had to wait for 1.5 hours at their office just to pay additional charges for the flight change.

happened to me here when i changes my flight for cabilao. had to wait for 1.5 hours at their office just to pay additional charges for the flight change.

After all it's all about customer service right?:wink:

Is it really true that you have to fax them your card front and back or was that a note of sarcasm totally missed by me. Because if that's true I'll wait until I get there.

Thanks.

I ran into this same problem back in June/July trying to buy tickets going from Manila to Jakarta on Cebu Pacific, on line was a 'no go' but by calling and giving all my personal info. (including the brand of toilet paper I use) I was able to get ticket. To make things worse, after completing the transaction, Cebu Pacific waited nearly 4 days or so to actually 'email' to me. Then once again, I repeated the whole process while in Bali, that is I had to call Cebu Pacific in Manila, but the phone call was 'rather expensive'
By the way anyone wanting to go to Bali/Indo. The cost with tax was US$99 one way to Jakarta, and then flew "Adam Air" for US$37 to Denpasar. Good price, $US37 does not even buy a 'train ticket' where l live:shakehead:

After all it's all about customer service right?:wink:

Is it really true that you have to fax them your card front and back or was that a note of sarcasm totally missed by me. Because if that's true I'll wait until I get there.

Thanks.

sarcasm in action. unless you are changing flight scheds then you won't get into the same trouble i went through. lesson learned with cebu pacific...never change flight times.

Back
Top Bottom