What's up with Cebu Pacific?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Jonix. Better buying a new ticket than changing the old one.

happened to me here when i changed my flight to cabilao. had to wait for 1.5 hours at their office just to pay additional charges for the flight change.

a couple of days back, i accompanied my closefriend to their ticketing office in Galleria. they open at 10, we arrived at 10:30 and found out there were already 50+ people before us (they were currently serving 756, her number was 812).

took forever. we did a time and motion study :dork: and found out they serve each customer for 10 minutes in the average.

Wow, sounds painful...we just call the ticket agent and they fix it for us....no issues

a few years back, agencies can do the changes themselves. i used to just go to any travel agent (4 years ago) and resched my flights and i just pay a service fee on top of other charges.

My experience from Sweden, Europe, just a couple of months ago.

Mastercard (issued in Sweden) online - no problems
VISA (issued in Sweden) online - problem, no problems via phone.

The phone bill for that rather long phone call was something like 30-35 USD....ouch.

fire away

Back in 05, I bought a PAL eticket for my Manila - Cebu trip, since it was cheaper. Here in the States, you just have to present your ID to the agent and he/she hands you a boarding pass. Well, my 4year old daughter and myself showed up at the PAL counter 20mins before the flight, thinking we would just zip through the check in. So, I gave my passport and confirmation receipt to the agent. Long and behold, the agent told me I had to go to the PAL ticketing office and sign a lousy receipt before he could check me in. At this point, I went ape s**t. So, my kid and I ran to the ticketing office where there were 5 people in front of us; I had 15mins to make it back to the check in counter before the flight leaves and on top of that, my daughter told me that she needed to go use the bathroom. I swear those PAL employees work at a snail pace, they just take their sweet time. By the time it was my turn, I couldn't help but chew the poor ladies ***** for making me sign a receipt given its an eticket.

Back in 05, I bought a PAL eticket for my Manila - Cebu trip, since it was cheaper. Here in the States, you just have to present your ID to the agent and he/she hands you a boarding pass. Well, my 4year old daughter and myself showed up at the PAL counter 20mins before the flight, thinking we would just zip through the check in. So, I gave my passport and confirmation receipt to the agent. Long and behold, the agent told me I had to go to the PAL ticketing office and sign a lousy receipt before he could check me in. At this point, I went ape s**t. So, my kid and I ran to the ticketing office where there were 5 people in front of us; I had 15mins to make it back to the check in counter before the flight leaves and on top of that, my daughter told me that she needed to go use the bathroom. I swear those PAL employees work at a snail pace, they just take their sweet time. By the time it was my turn, I couldn't help but chew the poor ladies ***** for making me sign a receipt given its an eticket.

yaiks. now that's stupid.

We just had an "OUCH"! Round trip Incheon/Seoul to Manila for the 15 day ticket is $700 USD. This is outta control!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom