What's up with Deep 6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will say this about Deep6. I trust @cerich and his products with my life on a regular basis... which for my part says quite a lot about his product and business. This stuff is made with the quality control of the best technical dive gear out there and I have personally had to watch him lose sleep over his obsession with fanatic customer service.

From a use perspective, I've been diving his gear for many months without a single issue. From all of your standard recreational dives to the unforgiving caves of north Florida. During that time I have been and continue to be, 100% confident in the performance of every piece of it.

I see an honest guy, making an honest product which gets the job done and for my part I really couldn't ask for more.

I consider @cerich a personal friend at this point, which anyone who knows him means his cheap ass is DEFINITELY not paying me for this post. But I respect the hell out of the man and the gear, so go get some.

Also where is my goat?

IMG_1463.JPG

I did a lot of research on their regulators and based on what I learned, I suggested that my Dad (who needed his first regulator set) buy his primary and secondary stages from them. He just got them in the mail today, and says he really likes them so far. If I need to replace my set one day, I will definitely consider them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom