What's your Fav Cave Diving place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool haven't been to mexico to see there caves guess i will have to check those out too!

Rose, because it was such a special treat...untouched...not a single white chip or tank mark. Guy James/Rich's Sink...amazing place, wonderful history. Little River, because it feels like home. Ginnie, because it still holds so many possibilities for me, and the warm showers are nice when I'm being a wuss. Telford, Manatee, Buford, EN, P3, Cow Crap, Cow, Madison, Jackson, some that-cannot-be-named. I could go on and on. Heck, I can't think of a single cave I've been in that I didn't like! I can't pick just one favorite! This is a trick question!

Cenote DreamGate in the Yucatan...part of the Dos Ojos system but not generally open to the public.

Dave

The one I most recently dove... :wink: I haven't seen much but it's hard to choose, I would say I have quite a preference for Little River... then Hole in the Wall..

I know of one or two that didn't like me.... they tried to eat me.:crafty:

:eyebrow: I always thought they liked me so much they were trying to keep me! Now you tell me it's because they DIDN'T like me? sniff sniff

This cave system is 1 kilometer into the jungle and will require sherpas to move the equipment

Actually the road gets very close to the cenote, like 300 ft, and the path it is in very good shape

All the caves that I have been in are my favorite, but right now I really want to go back to Telford.

I was just quoting from the linked site... havn't been there personaly (maybe next trip)

I know that is the info in the link, the road to the cenote has no more than a couple of months. Cheers and safe diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom