What's your Fav Cave Diving place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All the caves that I have been in are my favorite, but right now I really want to go back to Telford.

Oh really??? :D
You know where this is leading...

Telford IS one of my fav's along with Peacock and Madison.

Jean

Okay, I have to change my vote. I've been to a couple of caves recently that now bring JB down on the scale. Don't get me wrong, I still love JB. I just have a couple of other caves that have my interest more right now...

I have to add Indian to my list now! Beautiful cave!

Wait until the viz is real good!!!

I keep hearing that. I'm gonna have to get a bigger light! That cave was hooooooge! I can't imagine what it'll be like when y'all consider the viz real good!

Of course, it was sweet of that little cave eel to officially welcome me near the entrance. Y'all planned that, right?

My favorite is the next one :wink:

Roubidoux is a sentimental favorite, being in my back yard; I did my cavern and 1st mainline experience.

JB is pretty nice and where I finished my Intro.

Twin was my first lead as an Intro.

scububa, I've heard so many great things about RBD (and CB). I'm looking forward to adding it (them) to my list!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom