What's your favorite snack during a Surface Interval?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Am thinking i could just use...

"Lolo Shugar"
too far from it buddy... lolo fits right along the lines of pao and caloy

but i'm just toooooo shugarry to earn the "lolo" title hehehehehe

Jag

DOH!!!!!

Just checked your profile....
You are exactly 368 days younger than me....and a much better looking girl in your profile pic than i have...:)

Mike Veitch:
DOH!!!!!

Just checked your profile....
You are exactly 368 days younger than me....and a much better looking girl in your profile pic than i have...:)
that's my imee hehehehehehe

368 days younger... hmmmm... fwiw my brother's 365 days younger than i am... we're twins only 1 year apart

Jag

ishbaby:
If only we could bring shaved ice . . . Halo halo is the best SI snack ever :D

They served us Halo Halo for dessert several days while in Dumaguete...I think I'm with Mike...Didn't care for the purple ice cream....That was definately not my favorite.

I was on a liveaboard in Thailand last year and the chef would fix different kinds of chocolate cake everyday...NOW that was a good SI snack!! Mmmmmmmm! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
They served us Halo Halo for dessert several days while in Dumaguete...I think I'm with Mike...Didn't care for the purple ice cream....That was definately not my favorite.

I was on a liveaboard in Thailand last year and the chef would fix different kinds of chocolate cake everyday...NOW that was a good SI snack!! Mmmmmmmm! :D
I like ube ice cream but prefer the mango ice cream instead. I've heard about the awesome foods on some of these liveaboards.....gotta be the life, great diving and great food to boot.

Back
Top Bottom