When to Pee your Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dunno any use for wounds,
but the urates in P are useful for dry skin and some types of acne
they are kerotinolytic, or in other words break up old, dead skin cells. In fact some of the better skin creams like Lac-Hydrin are based on P .

Those creams reportedly were developed based on emergency room observations that street type people with terrible hygene and P in their footwear had baby-bottom smooth feet.

Sure don't smell good when one strips on a boat deck, so please don't use this as and excuse when on a trip with me!

:tree:~Watergal,MD

on your next dive ask the fish if they mind it is their home and their prespective maybe different from ours. we are in their world and should play by their rules

as for watching my fish in my tank, the little string off the back bothers me..

goes wee wee wee

If you gotta go :( go :)

You dont see much if you do half a dive crosseyed or squinting

Just grab the front of your long johns pull them out and flush a few times.

Dry suit divers move to a warmer climate :D

Originally posted by Fishkiller
on your next dive ask the fish if they mind it is their home and their prespective maybe different from ours. we are in their world and should play by their rules

Except when you silently slip into their home and thrust a metal skewer through a couple of them and then eat the flesh from their dead bodies..... right Fishkiller?

:wink:

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

Except when you silently slip into their home and thrust a metal skewer through a couple of them and then eat the flesh from their dead bodies..... right Fishkiller?

:wink:

UNCLE PUG

I AM and HAVE

resentment, displeasure, animosity,:whack: anger, wrath, indignation; exasperation, bitter resentment, wrathful indignation.

:deadfish:

That you would even think that of me..... I would NEVER :nono: do such a evil and wicked thing

UNLESS I was to be given a incorrect answer then I would use hook and line then a Fine white wine

:eek:uttahere

Originally posted by Fishkiller

That you would even think that of me..... I would NEVER :nono: do such a evil and wicked thing

Hmmm.... I thought that was blood on your belly in the profile photo....

UNLESS I was to be given a incorrect answer then I would use hook and line then a Fine white wine

You ask them questions first???

That is why it is called "Fishing" not "Catching"

I just to clear the water think that Spear Fishing is over rated, I will not condem anyone doing so but I myself have no desire to participate.

now back to to our regular scheduled program

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom