When to Pee your Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No offense, but sometimes it's a whole lot longer than 60 minutes. I was recently on a slow boat to China.... Actually, we were diving off Antiqua, we boarded our head-less boat at about 9:15 AM, all having dutifully visited the restroom at the last minute, and didn't return to dock until after 1:00 PM. What would you do, while immersed in water, or surrounded by splashing water, for Four Hours?!? I'm thankful it was warm enough for just skins - easier to wash out!

Scuba-sass :)

I don't get it. How do zip ties and hemostats help you with peeing in the dry suit.

A post was in need of being edited in this thread. I think you know who you are. Please refrain from using words that you would not like your children to read. This is a family forum.
Here at the scuba board www.scubasource.com we try to keep things informative, and fun. But always using the utmost class.
If this becomes a problem, you will be dealt with again in a much harsher manner.
Thank You for your cooperation.

As the sign I use to have hanging by my pool read:

I don't swim in your toilet, so please DO NOT PEE IN MY POOL!!

:p :boom:

Originally posted by socaldiver
As the sign I use to have hanging by my pool read:

And I'll bet you thought that took care of that....
What do you think people reading that sign while in your pool were suddenly reminded of and prompted to do :p

Now back to the topic at hand....
I don't swim in your suit so don't...
Don't....
Don't....
Ahh...
Hmmm...
Shoot....

How about:

Welcome to my OOL. Notice there is no P in my OOL, lets keep it that way.

Chad

It depends what kind of suit your talking about. If I have to pee my 1mm or my 3mm suit it's ok, they generaly flush out. But I would not want to even think about peeing either of my 7mm suits, it wouldn't be much better then peeing a drysuit. In any case you had better find something to do if your are busting a gut, ruining a otherwise great day, or dehidrating your self.

mike

The Medicinal qualities of P and its efficacy in treating wounds....
Is there a doctor in the house....
Perhaps some one could step over to dive medicine and ask....
:doctor:

I have heard quite a few of them, including treating ear infections.But I always thought they were old wives tales.

mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom