• wish I was underwater more often

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • send messages to other members

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • all of the above

Votes: 26 20.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..... to do all of the above,

Not since I discovered the sport of roof-diving
:jester:
Aquamore

I generally:

Check the new posts, looking for responses in the threads I've been reading/participating, and looking for other posts that would be of interest in reading/participating in.

If I run out of those, I'll check the posts I'm subscribed to to see if I missed any, as well as glancing at the "# of views" of the ones that I've started.

I then check for new posts again...

If I still have time left I'll either search for something on my mind, or just go in and start reading some interesting looking threads in different groups.

Occasionally I come with a specific thing I want to look for, either to see if there is an existing thread covering what I want to say, or for information I'm looking for. This step I occasionally forget [and'll probably continue to, so don't quote this as I start threads that already exist! :)]

I think that I spend way too much time here.......... kind of addicting, but I like it here, so I don't mind being addicted. :D

Kayla:D

This board keeps my Scuba - bug alive and kicking inside me.

THANKS !!!!

Back
Top Bottom