When's the SB Store going to open??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A NetDoc Bobblehead :rofl3: :rofl3:

Some of us already think HE IS ONE. :rofl3:

The complete SB staff bobble head collection. A sure fire EBay hit!

I need a HowardE to complete my collection...

Seriously, the wide brim hats, sweatshirts, are great idea's. And I really like the bottle wetsuits.

I'm thinking the most useful SB-logoed stuff would be things that allow us SB divers to recognize one another on a dive... so I like the hat idea - my vote there is for one of those large-bill caps with the (usually removable) skirt that keeps you from becoming a "redneck". :D

A quick-drying, breezy shirt would be nice, too: My current favorite dive shirt is one of those from Columbia that has the vents all over, 30+ SPF, and long sleeves that roll up into short sleeves depending on how much sun protection you want.

A fleecy dive jacket or wrap would also be nice/useful. Even here in Florida I see divers wrapping up in those (usually the skinny ones - there's a reason diving mammals are not known for their supermodellish figures!).

Also, what about a marker buoy? It would have to be at least as good as the excellent DAN-logoed sausage.

It would be xtra nice to find a supplier that can customize items with user-supplied text as well as the SB logo, so we could add our SB screennames as well.

...just my 2psi

>*< Fritz

Just let us know who does your print work, and we can order whatever items they have to offer, and we'll just request the SB logo on them!

Yummy, beer......

Funny, sitting at work and this is all I could read :D

Any updates??

Back
Top Bottom