• Asia

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • South America

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 2.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pensacola, FL here. ABQ, if you think you have it bad, I have had South Florida manufacturer's tell me that shipping to NW Florida means shipping out of state!

We have some good diving here in the Gulf of Mexico, and I have also been all over the world diving!

though I was born and raised in Southern Illinois. Great article on Rodale's board about a quarry about 30 km from where I grew up. Hmmm...left there in 1975. Maybe time for a visit? :auto:

I am a Cyber Diver from CyberSpace, living in LaLa Land.

I dive our beatiful kelp forests and the warm, crystal clear, colorful reefs of planet Water on occasion, Scuba / Cyber style, naturally.

scuberd once bubbled...
I put other because California is more of an Other than a USA

HaHaHaHa :)

Other?.... As in other planet. Not our beatiful blue planet Water? But where else are you going to find a little water in this Galaxy to take a dip in?

Errr, by 'Other', I meant Russia, Groenland, Africa...

But Mars ?? O mee god !!

*LOL*

Another land locked Canadian,

I dive on the West Coast, East Coast, Mountain Lakes and Mexico regularly. I have also been diving in Canary Islands, Greece, Germany, Scapa Flow and Caspian Sea. I have swam north of the Arctic Circle, but didn't get to dive.

In Greece I dove with 6 excellent French divers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom