Where can i find Abyss 2nd stage parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys.

I recently gave my girlfriend my abyss regs (the newest model) to use on a dive. When she came out of the water, the stainless mesh/faceplate was missing from the front of the second stage, nothing else. She has no idea what happened.

I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and ive tried everything with the local dealers and agent and even other shops. They all just say sorry cant get the part. The service on this side of the world is shocking!!!!

How can i get another part? Im not going to scrap a perfectly good reg because some lazy dealers cant be bothered to order the part for me.

Please help.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

Did you try to contact the nearest distributor? I am cutting and pasting from our sales network link on our website, but not sure if they are closest. You should try them and see what they say. If that doesn't work, let me know and I may be able to suggest a different route.
Al Masaood
P.O. Box 3945 Sheikh Zayed
Dubai

Regards,
Tel: +971 4 346 8000
Fax: +971 4 346 8080

Hi Zak

I have spoken to Al Masaood and every other place in Dubai i can think of. They are never helpful. I used to deal mainly with a guy called Stevie Macleod from Scuba Dubai. He has been servicing equipment here in Dubai for 20+ years. He even said he couldnt get the part locally. I havnt found any websites selling spares either, so im stuck.

Please help.

Many thanks
Michael Rall

Hi Mike, Will you please send me your email address in a private message?

Thanks,

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom