Where did this feature move to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, i know i'm just stupid, but where do i go to change my avatar pic?

ok, i know i'm just stupid, but where do i go to change my avatar pic?

Very top right corner, User CP. Then scroll down the list on the left under "my settings" to find Edit Avatar

We seem to be missing "REPLY TO ALL" on PM's.

Looks like that feature is now enabled.

Looks like that feature is now enabled.

It is in a very odd place but I am happy to have it anywhere......it is next to the recipient names (it actually looks like another recipient and not like a button - just text with a hyperlink) for those that have not seen it.

Thanks Howard.

Quote this post in a PM is a "hack" (enhancement) that I installed for the new site last night. :)
Not working for me...I don't see it at the bottom where CD does either.

user.JPG

Reactions: Jax
And also is there a way to change the screen so I don't have to scroll 3 feet to the right to click "post reply", or to "like" a post?

I have a similar question. I'm not sure this qualifies as a "feature," as outlined in the thread title, but I now have only about 50% of a given page's width displayed on my screen at any one time, and have to scroll back and forth (side-to-side) in order to read any post. Is there a way to adjust this? Would it be a setting I would tweak or is it something that must come from "above"?

Thank you,
Blue Sparkle

Edited to add: Interesting, after I made this post, when the thread came back up it sort of stuttered a bit (different widths) and finally settled at a point where I can now see about 75% of the width of each page.

I'm new here and this may have moved somewhere else or not but I'm really interested in checking out the Buddy Matrix and I can't seem to find it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Steve... It IS here...

really.

Not sure why you don't see it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 67
At first I thought it was a little creative photoshopping - but now I'm wondering if it's a setting I'm missing?

Here's what I see viewing your post:

Capture.JPG

And here's my view of my first post (since edited) - oddly enough I do occasionally quote myself in a PM to keep from having to cut/paste info I've previously posted - go figure...:

Put it on the buglist and fix it later - I'm sure there's more important things occupying your time and I can work around it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom