Where did this feature move to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Steve signs off on this... then we're good for this issue.

I was having the same problem, Howard, and John asked me to come here and read about it.

Happy to report that now I can see the Quote this Post in a PM command both in the drop-down menu from the username as well as the little envelope icon in the bottom left corner of the message window.

Thanks, and YAY!

Moving along to the next question...

When I get a PM, I can reply in the box below it, but it doesn't quote it. (It will quote it if I click the REPLY TO PM link, but that requires another page load).

Is there a way to set it so it includes a quote of the PM I'm responding to in the window like it did on the old version of Vbulletion? or is this just a new "feature" of the newer version?

Don't know. I'll look.

While this new version has a "New Posts" search, I really liked the old version's "New Posts - 2 Days" and "New Posts - 3 Days" clickable search functions. Am I missing them somewhere? Will they be back?

At this time, the short answer is no, and don't know if they'll be back. However... The URL code still works. You can do this:
(copy and paste this link and switch the number of days you want)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily&days=3

Why do some posts have a 'like' button and some don't. And where did the 'thanks' button go? It was just here earlier today. ??

Edit: never mind. my bad. seems different pages within the same thread will shift if needed. guess i should learn to use a scroll bar.

Last edited:
There is no thanks button. A few people have added it to their signature line as a joke.

Can you be more specific about which posts dont have a like button?

If Steve signs off on this... then we're good for this issue.
That fixed it, I now see it both by clicking a username and in the bottom menubar.

thx

Multi-quote has gone rabid on my system. It quotes all the quotes I've quoted all day. Gonna log out and see it that helps.

You too? I noticed that yesterday. Even after you have used the quotes, they appear again the next time you quote someone else.

Yesterday, it kept happening but I figured site support had enough on their hands with all the complaining about the new "look".

:idk:

Multi quote test

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom