Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The milestone has been reached.

I've now completed the same number of dives (55) as 2006 and 2007 combined... :yeahbaby:

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
325|Het Koepeltje|86 Minutes|12M/40Ft|18C/64F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)
Will you continue to dive this year?

Oesterdam

13.6m 86min.19C
Baby cuttlefish gave me a cloud of his ink :rofl3:

Yesterday,

Dreischor Loswal 7m-47min.waist of time :(:

Today,

Dolfirodam nightdive 12m 52min.Baby squid :D

Did my weekly Wednseday night dive in beautiful Bainbridge, PA

Visibility was less then 2 feet for the most part, (even deep) but it was a good time anyway!

Max Depth: 100 ffw
Duration: 47 minutes
Coldest temp: 41 degrees farenheight (mmmm toasty!)

Today - only in my dreams. This weekend I'll be back in the pool with my new tank - I like the idea of 6 or so fewer lbs of lead. No real OW for a couple of weeks:sad:

Today,

Dreischor,FransKok rif.75 min.11.m
Diveteam BBQ dive.raining like crazy,so we went to one of our teammembers home.
Had a great party.:D

Some random spot off the south shore of Kauai to which my dive buddies and I kayaked. While descending, one of the other divers spotted some kind of jellyfish none of us have ever seen before and can't find on the internet. Almost looked like it had two heads, with one long spiraling tentacle that had little "feathers" all up and down it that fanned out when we got too close to it. It was beautiful and as of right now, mysterious until we figure out what it was.

The ocean has not been to calm in florida ( dah) so i did some practice navigation in the indian river very poor viz in very shallow water. Thought id share my most boring dive with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom