Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went out with Jupiter Dive Center. Flat seas, 80' plus viz. Saw several turtles, sharks, morays, a sting ray, lots of tropicals. The lobster hunters got their fill of good sized bugs. A beautiful day for great diving!

9/6 - 1 dive at Red Rock - Catalina, CA Not bad...vis ~50'

9/7 - 2 great dives with my old dive partner - John - at La Jolla Shores - Vallecito Point. REALLY glad to be diving with John again!

Well...let's see...

Wednesday night at Bainbridge, PA

Maximum Depth: 91 ffw
Duration: 43 minutes

Thursday I played hooky with a few dive buddies and went to Dutch Springs (in PA)

Dive one:
Maximum Depth: 85 ffw
Duration: 35 minutes

Dive two:
Maximum Depth: 58 ffw
Duration: 47 minutes

Where did I dive today? How about in the cardboard recycling dumper in town, looking for boxes so I can sell items on eBay and pay for my next dive trip (Cozumel 2/2009)

A good weekend (four dives...)

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
326|Gemaal van Dreischor|61 Minutes|9M/30Ft|17C/63F
327|Nieuwe Kerkweg|51 Minutes|13M/43Ft|17C/63F
328|Het Koepeltje|66 Minutes|11M/36Ft|16C/61F
329|Scharendijke|62 Minutes|11M/36Ft|16C/61F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Yesterday, I dove at 47 meters/156 feet, 39 minutes, 6-20°C/42-68°F in lake Neuchâtel, the visibility was about 10 meters.

Today, I dove much more "reasonable" at 20 meters/68 feet, 48 minutes, 17-19°C/62-66°F in the same lake.

Yesterday, perfect weather, calm sea, neap tides (only 4m range). Sea looked green and visibility at all 3 sites less than 1 metre. 1 dive solo due to buddys drysuit flooding on entry,the others with a buddy.
Today, quarry, visibility again 1-2m maximum due to rainfall over last 2 weeks and hundreds of people.
All in all, disappointed. At least my new twinset has had some dives and is working nicely.

Saturday, Sept 13th,
3 Dives at Catalina Island with Scuba Luv aboard the King Neptune
Good time had by all!
Thanks Captain Bob and the best deckhand in SoCal, Devin.

Yesterday I dove the PB4Y bomber in Lake Washington ... 149 ffw, 54 minutes total run time.

Today I did two morning dives with AOW students, followed by a 63-minute scooter dive with a fellow NAUI instructor ... work before play ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom