Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not lots to see due to the poor viz, but I caught two lobster!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........lobster!

homer-drool.gif

Two dives in tidal waters...

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
333|Bergse Diepsluis|54 Minutes|10M/33Ft|13C/55F
334|Stavenisse|52 Minutes|10M/33Ft|14C/57F[/table]Both dives got ended prematurely due to a frozen buddy... :cold: :depressed:

So, where did you dive today? :)

I dove in Hirondelle wreck from 40 to 60 meters (131 to 197 feet) and the great wall from 70 meters (230 feet) in lake Geneva. From 70 meters, the visibility was exceptional and I could see the wall to 80 meters.

72.5 meters/238 feet, 50 minutes, 5-14°C/41-57°F.

Another dive in tidal waters, the weather was a little less than ideal...

:storm:

335|Bergse Diepsluis|56 Minutes|11M/36Ft|12C/54F[/table]

Another Friday, another instabuddy, another dive in tidal waters... This time, the weather was close to ideal... :yeahbaby:
336|Bergse Diepsluis|95 Minutes|13M/43Ft|12C/54F[/table]
With this dive I have now spent more than 15,000 minutes underwater (250 hours), not too bad...

We went to Alligator reef(Islamorada) sea about a foot, foot and a half, viz 50 feet bluish water, no current. Highlights were: 20 -30 schooling amberjacks, 9 nurse sharks with three of them going after a lobster, couple of stingrays, 2 free swimming morays(green and spotted) amazing fish life.
While on the boat relaxing we saw an osprey snatch a fish and then watched a frigate bird try to steal it in mid air(great show)
Seas and viz was getting better as the day went on

The site isn't that exciting but why pass up a good opportunity to log some bottom time and enjoy the company of friends? :D

337|Vinkeveense plassen|67 Minutes|11M/36Ft|13C/55F[/table]

El Orans stay very long in water, and I dive very deep. Today, I dove at 63 meters/209 feet, 47 minutes, 5C-13C/41F-55F to see a dragon in lake Neuchâtel.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 36
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 44
I dove in Blue Stone Dive Resort (a quarry). Vis was good and the temp too until we got to the 30 ft thermocline

Colony Beach in Kennebunkport Maine with my wife.

Brilliant sunshine, the best visibility of the year, 53F 80 minutes, nice plant life on the ledges and the critters are still easy to find.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom