Where do you find 2nd stages only?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Bait!

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Im looking for a Apeks xtx200 2nd stage only? Where would i find this? So far locally, every sells them as a complete regulator set up 1st & 2nd stages. Im in Florida if that matters, and i dont mind getting off line if that is necessary..

You can order one from any authorized dealer if you wish.

Part# APO3532.

Ebay, Scuba Toys, Phil Ellis, and almost any place where regulators are sold. But.. I don't know if the ones I mentioned have Apeks ( my favorite )

Tried 2 local authorized dealers, and they said the factory wont ship it to them seperate, so they cant sell only the 2nd stage..
I have looked into Scubastore in Spain, has anyone had any luck buying from them before? Not to keen to order from a overseas site and hear not 1 feedback from anyone..

I found a couple of threads here about them all with very good feedback. Decided if I want to upgrade to DIN scubapro with two real seconds, that's where I'll go.

Ebay, Scuba Toys, Phil Ellis, and almost any place where regulators are sold. But.. I don't know if the ones I mentioned have Apeks ( my favorite )

Aqualung of which Apeks is a part of, require over the counter sales only.
If authorized dealer is found to sell online or over the phone (mailing out merchandise) they could loose their dealership.

those that do sell online are not auth dealers and have no warranty from the mfg.

As far as just getting second stage, it would be as "replacement part" (like if you dropped a tank on your) and cost of full second stage alone is not that much cheaper than a full reg.

I don't know the specifics, decided I don't really care, but Diveinn claims they are an authorized dealer. I purchased two DS4 XTX50's recently in two separate orders and both came on time and as ordered, I'm very happy with them.

For the record, the first XTX came with the large exhaust tee and no smaller one. On the second order I asked that it come with the smaller one and ended up getting both.

Go for it:wink:

My experience with Diveinn has also been positive all around. you can also get 2nd stages from deepstop.de. they are a quality outfit, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom