Question Where is the Best Chinese place to eat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I see so many Chinese places and I thought I would ask for some favorites. I seen where Exito was great but I see its closed down town. Thanks for your help.

Lings Kitchen!

Also, Mikey Snack & Matis place :)

Thanks, Lings Kitchen was a hit!!!!

So Lings Kitchen was very good and then a local told me about Jasmine Garden. Its right across from the Divi Flamingo. It was even better!!! The wontons had 3 times more meat inside. They have sweet and sour pork or Chicken. At Lings Kitchen, they only had sweet and sour chicken and that was all dark meat. So I will stick to Jasmines for my Chineese fix.

We like Dragon City, across from Hamlet. No signage(!), lots of local folks, good food in our experiences there.

Thats really crazy that they don't have a sign out. I drove by there for many trips and had no clue. I will try it.

I know, right? They redid their building, I guess during the pandemonium times. There building has vertical beams and it sits fairly close to the road with some tables outside.

I met a local on the plane ride down who recommended New Wei Taai which is down the road from Between 2 Buns. Popular with locals and easy parking with outside tables which are nice if coming back from a dive and want to keep on eye on the truck. I liked it; my wife and daughter not too much. YMMV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom