Where to find a new SP-350 on-line?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The people in the shop were great. Knowledgable, friendly and excellent advice. We would have no problem buying from them. Good luck!

The question wasn't where to get the housing but where to get the camera.

Was doing some fishing around and found the SP 350 at Digitalnerds.com for
$130. I have to call them. Even if it's a refurb I could always use it for a spare (I already have one w/ PT030 housing).

i have gone to that digita;nerd.com but i could n't find anything of what they are offerings only links. can u let me know exactly how you bought it? thx

i have gone to that digitalnerd.com but i could n't find anything of what they are offerings only links. can u let me know exactly how you bought it? thx

I didn't buy one yet. Just looking around. I'm also going to get a HD camcorder, too, so may as well part with all the bucks in one place. I am going to check with the BBB and my credit card company before placing an order, though.

You can get on their hom page. Click on digital cameras. The use the drop-down menu and choose Olympus. The SP 350 is near the bottom of page 4.

Or type this into your browser:
the digitalnerds.com/product.asp?productid=OLYSP350&tab=1

I didn't buy one yet. Just looking around. I'm also going to get a HD camcorder, too, so may as well part with all the bucks in one place. I am going to check with the BBB and my credit card company before placing an order, though.

That's a feel-good waste of time. Talk to people in forums that have actual firsthand experience with this company.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom