Where to open a dive resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't put too much weight on what you hear on the news, I spent a year there and except for what I heard back from friends in the US I would not have known the difference between what was really going on and journalists trying to make a story. Put your resort in Dahab, Egypt and I'll come work for you...

Big Bubbles once bubbled...
Hey bro don't forget the little guy I'm ready to go to. I starting to hate these winters.

Barry: Don't worry, I'll need help cleaning puke off of the boats, lugging tanks back and forth, helping divers into the XXXXXL sized wet suits and stringing two weight belts together to make one.

Maybe your wife would like to be a chamber maid :D :

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...

Maybe your wife would like to be a chamber maid :D :

For the uninitiated: Yes, Pez de Diablo (Dennis) is poking fun at Barry's wife, but it's ok because he's also poking fun at his own sister. They're brothers-in-law, and damned funny ones at that. :D

Cheers

Well, if there's a exodus going on anyways...

Hmm, I can cook. But I'd rather offer my services as a water quality expert. I could go diving every morning at various sites around the resort, then come back in, smile and say "Yep - that's quality water!"

Was thinking of the Turks and Caicos too (GearHead beat me to it) - in part because they asked to join Canada a little while back and if we get a smarter government in someday maybe they will. :D

Just so long as I get some time off to go skiing - snow ain't all bad...

Let's see... I can weave hat's, shoes, and shelter from palm leaves, make beer from aloe plants, and chewing gum from sugarcane... do these qualify as skills one needs to be employed at a dive resort?

zboss once bubbled...
Let's see... I can weave hat's, shoes, and shelter from palm leaves, make beer from aloe plants, and chewing gum from sugarcane... do these qualify as skills one needs to be employed at a dive resort?

don't you mean drink beer and then water aloe plants?

zboss once bubbled...

Are you implying that Cat (world famous evil scientist) is not quallified as a Limnologist and has no right to test our water :doctor: Or that Big Bubbles doesn't have the qualifications to carry tanks?

Running any small buisness requires qualified people for each and every position. In fact every person I have ever hired, I have hired them thinking that they have the ability to gain the skills required to take over my position.

Now Zboss, no job for you. I will however give you a 10% discount and a great time, if you come and dive with me:D

That would be the best job. Sorry I was thinking of leaving Tammy at Home barefoot, pregnant and working. Unless you need her there to clean.

Big Bubbles once bubbled...
That would be the best job. Sorry I was thinking of leaving Tammy at Home barefoot, pregnant and working. Unless you need her there to clean.

I would like to apologize to all the women on this board that my take offense to this comment. Please don't turn this thread into a flame war, take it to PM's

However, I really don't need her to clean:D so you can leave her behind if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom