Question Where to watch the Superbowl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The food at Hooters is terrible but the service is great.

Good to hear it Gordon! Still doing the Cancun bag drag? I haven't been on the board in a bit. We're headed down for my son to get his Advanced cert. I was there a few months ago for my Nephew to get his Advanced.

I like Casa Cuzamil for sporting events. They always have a great setup for Super Bowl. I watched both AFC and NFC championship games there on Sunday. Food is good and margaritas also good.
It is on 5th Avenida South (sur) and just north of 3rd calle. Casa Cuzamil | San Miguel de Cozumel

1706630002779.png

Good to hear it Gordon! Still doing the Cancun bag drag? I haven't been on the board in a bit. We're headed down for my son to get his Advanced cert. I was there a few months ago for my Nephew to get his Advanced.
We only did the bag drag a couple of times many years ago and we won't likely be doing it again. The money we saved by flying into Cancun was eaten into by the cost of getting to and from Cozumel, and the time and PITA factors were significant.

We have rooms booked at Blue Angel for late April into May.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom