Where was your first 2013 dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
It will be this Saturday at Devils System Ginnie Springs.

Today 11am St Lawrence River in Alexandria Bay, NY. Water 36-37* F, vis 60-70', sunny, and it was great!!

Today - I dove in NJ. Water temp 42.15-20kn winds with afternoon gusts to 25 - but luckily it was out of the W so land blocked its ability to make it to rough......but it still was not pretty!!! Vis - 2-4 feet with ZERO ambient light. Mohawk Wreck. I knew that post Irene, conditions have stunk - but - I wanted to get an early start to the new year!!!!

A beautiful, pristine cave on the Choctawhatchee River in Washington County, FL. Lots of fossils, bones, goethite, and limestone scalloping.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

We tried today in San Carlos, Mexico, but the wind tanked the visibility. We'll try again tomorrow and the rest of the week so my first dive of 2013 will be here.

Cliff in Bonaire, we actually passed the year underwater, wrote ourselves happy new year in our wetnotes. Saw the fireworks reflecting on the surface from underwater and a monstrous tarpon followed us the whole dive in case we'd light up a fish. All in all, a very cool dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom