Which Dive Insurance do you use and why? (Poll)

What Dive Insurance do you use?

• DAN

Votes: 99 79.2%
  • PADI

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • DiveSafe

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don't purchase Dive Insurance

Votes: 17 13.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAN Master Plan, but after reading this thread might consider switching to Preferred

I like DAN for several reasons, including that I dive in NC and their facilities are right up the road.

~Marlinspike

Just signed up for DAN preferred today. Got the family membership to DAN .... that way my fiance (who doesn't dive, yet) can get the medical evac coverage for simply an extra $14.

Seemed like a good deal to me .... you never know when you might need an airlift and I'd rather not worry about the bills if and when I do.

BTW, I hope not to take advantage of my DAN coverage on my open water cert dives this weekend. :wink:

why???...Excellent,all around coverage with an affordable premium and great claim responce time!

I really not as cheep as it sounds, but if you compare the two dive safe is equal in all things that matter. I do know that Dan is the worlds most reconised and has some "club like" benifits that are nice, and a good magazine that I have read from time to time,but I'll save the extra money for dive trips

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom