Which gear is the same as which other gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My hope was to take advantage of the greater experience and knowledge of SB members to bring those details together. :) To not reinvent the wheel, so to speak, if others had trod the path before me.

My hope was to take advantage of the greater experience and knowledge of SB members to bring those details together. :) To not reinvent the wheel, so to speak, if others had trod the path before me.
Maybe narrow it down, are you wondering what dive computer is essentially the same as another?

Are you interested in what regulator is the same as the next?

Try posting a specific question in each sub forum ie computer question in computer forum (answer Sherwater) regulator in regulator forum, ie SP Mk17 vs Tusa RS790 (same internally)

B/c in b/c forum and so on, it will be easier to get specifics that way.

So, I (re)found the thread that got me thinking about this (well, in part.)

In a 2016 thread titled "New Aqua Lung i750tc Dive Computer", scubadada had posted the following table:

i750TC = Oceanic VTX
i450T = Oceanic OCi
i550 = discontinued Aeris Atmos AI
i300 = Oceanic Veo 2
i200 = Oceanic Geo 2

That was what I had visualized, but updated for the years that have passed. Just to give folks a little insight to my thought process.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom