Which is the best hotels on the beach in Sodwana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tovster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am planning to go to Sodwana this weekend to dive. Can you recoment the best hotels or lodges on the beach in Sodwana for easy access to diving?

Thanks

There are so many, ive never had bad experiences at any that ive tried, I think it depends on your budget and availability at such short notice.

In another thread I read that Triton divers have re done there area, i dived with them and stayed there last in 2002 and it was awesome. Look in the back of the Divestyle mag for others and contact details

yeah there is so many to choose over there that it mainly just a matter of budget and prefrences of which dive operater u prefer when u last been there. some ppl like sodwana bay lodge others take coral divers. Like Revog says if u look on divestyle they show the list of all operaters in there

Back
Top Bottom