Which Watch do you dive with ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Model 3005, good to 600' sfw. Bright dial and can be read in total darkness as in caves, or night diving. Not that expensive, and almost bullet proof. I have other diving watches but this is the best.

I used a Seiko 7002 automatic for 11 years. Now I use a SAR. It is built like a tank and good for 300 meters. It is a very good Swiss automatic.
Lloyd

Chase - Durer Special Forces UDT..good for 1000ft

My citizen eco drive pro diver should be here anyday now. That's my new watch of choice. Until then, I'll be using my stinger and timex ironman.

I started with a Tag Formula 1 when I was young and changed it to a gold and stainless Tag about 10 years ago. I dived with both regularly, now my wife uses my Formula 1, but my stainless Tag flooded in the pool, cost $300 to fix, so now it stays dry!!!

I bought a Citizen Aqualand about 6 years ago, and I have been diving with that. What I like is it makes a great backup for my computer. Did have a stainless band but I changed that to a rubber one.

I dive with a Tag Heuer professional & I like it. I also have a Citizen Hyper Aqualand that I use from time to time (no pun intended) , but I think I am going to sell it or something. I really don't use it much anymore...... I like it but...too much stuff sometimes.

Someone posted on a site they bought an aquatec(h) at Wal-Mart rated at 165 feet and loved it. I was in the market for a cheap everyday work watch and went to Wal-Mart and got one for the grand total of $6.42 plus tax. Have had it down to 80' several times and no problems. Started wearing it regularly on dives as a timer for my 15' safety stop.

Hyper Aqualand or the Eco-Drive Aqualand. I like 'em both but the HA is rather noisy if you move your arm to fast, and the Eco-Drive doesn't have download capability. I normally wear the Eco-Drive on land and the HA in the water.

Back
Top Bottom