White Star Conditions/Temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMTank

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I haven't been up to White Star before and am thinking of going this weekend (especially since everyone else will probably be at Gilboa or Portage)- what are the water condition/temps this week?

sorry, existing in a dream state. Viz has been outstanding all season--well over 30 feet. Water temp low 60's. Water condition--wet.

I haven't been up to White Star before and am thinking of going this weekend (especially since everyone else will probably be at Gilboa or Portage)- what are the water condition/temps this week?

i am thinking about going there saterday...let me know when ur goin:D

I will probably head up there as well, no one seems to wanna go to portage. Whats the easiest way to identify ya?

jus' got back from the W-star 'bout an hour or so ago and man, what Crap vis... its Rarely that bad out there , but it was like 20'.... uhg... lots of floaty particulates...

I plan on being out there tomorrow afternoon an Sunday morning... its Got to be better one of those two!

59 degrees bottom of the Crusher (and 8' vis yuck!)

8am at the W-star who's up for some genuflection at 40' ?

I will be at Rich's House of Worship @ 8am (deep-stride entrance, 4-door maroon Cutlas Ciera)... come fellowship with me... :)

8am at the W-star who's up for some genuflection at 40' ?

I will be at Rich's House of Worship @ 8am (deep-stride entrance, 4-door maroon Cutlas Ciera)... come fellowship with me... :)

I am ROTFLMAO I will be there at 10... see you then!

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom