Whites Introduces Seal Lock Technology (SLT)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a great offer from Whites! I plan on taking it up with my new suits.

Any chance you could put in the new oval wrist rings from Sitech?

-aleksi

We can put in the Oval, and I am pretty sure Whites is as well. The problem with the Oval is that no dryglove system works really well with it. The only one you can use is the Pullover gloves, and they have about a 50% wet rate due to the shallow lip on the oval system and not enough grab. There are ways around it, that will get you dry, but it is not as pretty as the round system :wink:

Could you not just use the pullover type gloves in place of the silicone seals on the oval rings? I mean sandwiching the glove between the wrist ring and the oval insert and leaving the seal out completely. Then they would be like fixed gloves. Do you see any reason why this would not work?

-aleksi

Could you not just use the pullover type gloves in place of the silicone seals on the oval rings? I mean sandwiching the glove between the wrist ring and the oval insert and leaving the seal out completely. Then they would be like fixed gloves. Do you see any reason why this would not work?

-aleksi

That should work no problem. I wouldn't suggest it because if you rip the glove, you flood the suit, and could have a heap of trouble.....

OK, as for RetroFit Pricing, for ALL of you Whites Fusion Owners, no matter where you bought your suit from, the price for us to install both the Neck and Wrist SLT Systems WITH Silicon Seals is going to be $300 :D (shipping not included)

We will do a leak test on our work, and make sure the suit is good to go. It will also come with a 2 year warranty on the work :D

Please use this form when sending your suits in, and write RETROFIT PRICING on the form. This is ONLY For Whites Owners. No other suits will have this pricing.

Here is the Form:
http://www.diverightinscuba.com/includes/Dry Suit Repair Form.pdf

That should work no problem. I wouldn't suggest it because if you rip the glove, you flood the suit, and could have a heap of trouble.....

OK, as for RetroFit Pricing, for ALL of you Whites Fusion Owners, no matter where you bought your suit from, the price for us to install both the Neck and Wrist SLT Systems WITH Silicon Seals is going to be $300 :D (shipping not included)

We will do a leak test on our work, and make sure the suit is good to go. It will also come with a 2 year warranty on the work :D

Please use this form when sending your suits in, and write RETROFIT PRICING on the form. This is ONLY For Whites Owners. No other suits will have this pricing.

Here is the Form:
http://www.diverightinscuba.com/includes/Dry Suit Repair Form.pdf

May I just say- You guys Rock!

Out of curiosity, how much would the same work cost on a different suit such as a DUI CF200 ?

$135 for the neck
$155 for the wrists
$85 for neck tite
$63.19 for perm. wrists
$68 silicon neck
$55 silicon wrists

How much does it cost for spare neck and wrist seals after the retrofit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom