Who are you? Picture please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean this guy, John ?

DiversCove_021706_0032a.JPG

wetrat:
I posted this once in another thread, but here I am at work. I'm the one standing. :wink:

aw shoot.. I was gonna guess you were the one who was raising his hand :D

(just kidding... I've already met John in "real life"... lol)

OMG!!!! :shocked: Thought I'd recovered from the photo in the March Mo2vation Boat Dive thread and now this!!!! Everyone will know I use my cheeks as my BC for God's sake! Rick, I'm gonna get you. Coming up a boarding ladder with boogers and everything!

Here's what I look like when I'm not diving:

MissyP:
aw shoot.. I was gonna guess you were the one who was raising his hand :D

(just kidding... I've already met John in "real life"... lol)

Well Missy, me and the kid raising his hand are about the same age in maturity! That's why I fit in around elementary schools! :D

wetrat:
OMG!!!! :shocked: Thought I'd recovered from the photo in the March Mo2vation Boat Dive thread and now this!!!! Everyone will know I use my cheeks as my BC for God's sake! Rick, I'm gonna get you. Coming up a boarding ladder with boogers and everything!

Here's what I look like when I'm not diving:

I think that was one of the better pics, John. It'll cost you $$$ if you want to keep the rest off the internet :wink:

riguerin:
I think that was one of the better pics, John. It'll cost you $$$ if you want to keep the rest off the internet :wink:

I can only imagine. I remember that day... OK, OK, how 'bout if I buy you lunch after a dive soon?

Here is Mrs Rickster and Rickster (aka Teresa & Rick)
1st pic- T & R getting ready to dive dry
2nd pic- Teresa's surface interval
3rd pic- Rick getting ready to dive wet
4th pic- Rick's surface interval (or diving with Tevis :D )

John, nice picture of you.. the puff fish got nothing on you :joke:

Since I have been verrett, Nemesis Enforcer, Praetor and now Shaman in as many days as I have been on SB, I still remain Tevis Verrett as my kids need some consistency, and the collection agency needs to know what to call me.

I brought out my BIG gun to impress y'all.

. . . and there I am with my best friend Greg in Hydroptix glassess.

also there with Rickster, Headhunter, Mrs. Rickster, Glycerin, Kevfin and. . .

. . . . and Shaka's REALLY CUTE girlfriend Lisa!

T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom