Who dove Travis 6/7-8?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueEyez, here's some places to dive around Austin. If you're going to be in town and want a guide you can PM me. I like to meet new buddies. Here's some popular scuba dive areas in Austin:
Windy Point Private Scuba park, AKA Barstow's for the scuba park, look for the gravel road on the right otherwise the main road leads to the county park
Windy Point Public, AKA Bob Wentz Park see above directions but just follow the paved road. This is a public park and is not dedicated to divers, although you can dive here.
Mansfield Dam There is a dedicated dive area at this public park. Once you pass the entry gate you just turn right at the stop sign and voila, there is the scuba area. It's guarded from boats (mostly)
There are other local dive spots, of course, but I can't list them all here. You may also want to check out a charter with LakeTravisScuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom