Who dove yesterday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unfathomable

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just curious as to who is out there and what kind of diving they are doing..so...if you dove anywhere in the world yesterday(11/9) then tell us all about your dive (exciting dives or lame dives).

I did two dives in Lake Coeur D'alene. One day and one night dive. The water was cold and the lake was murky but I still loved it.

Well, I posted about it in another thread, but I did a night dive yesterday with a new acquaintance, a new diver. She borrowed my gear and we went for a 40 minute cruise around the local underwater park. She was a trooper! The visibility was fairly poor (8 to 10 feet at BEST) and it was good and dark, but she stayed right with me. We saw a really gratifying variety of critters, including an ENORMOUS ling cod (several feet long, and with a head that was more than a foot wide) and a couple of sailfin sculpins, which I love because they are so pretty to watch move. Then we went out to dinner afterward and talked for a couple of hours. It was a great way to spend an evening.

i'm jealous. Haven't hit the water since late September :(... University really gets in the way of diving - plus my lack of drysuits messes things up a little.
S.

Not yesterday, but just got back from a dive today (10 Nov). Getting chilly at 48 degrees in the St Lawrence. Winter is coming fast:(

Dave

I dove Breakwater, Monterey yesterday. The vis was pretty bad until you got out around 40-45', sometimes I could only see about 3' in front of me. The surge was going pretty good too.

I saw lots of hermit crabs, and bigger moss crabs (I think), various nudibranchs (my favorites being the sea lemons!). I didn't see many fish.

On 11/9 I did 4 dives in Cozumel-- Santa Rosa wall, Paso del Cedral, Palancar Bricks, and Punta Tunich. 4 more on the 10th, including my first time down the Devil's Throat.
It was amazing.

Deborah

well i didnt dive 11/9, I was preparing for a dive for 11/10. It absolutely awsome. I dove Eagle's Nest Cave for the first time in Florida. It was kind of scary dropping down the shaft, but in the same time amazing. Met a few new people that were awsome divers, and very chill people. Looking forward to making another dive in the Nest soon.

I went this weekend At White Star and finished up my advance and drysuit dives. It wasn't that bad. The water temp was 54 but the air temp. was 39. I plan on going again this coming weekend to Gilboa to work on my deep dive cert.

Let me check my logbook (no one else will). Nope, no dive on 11/9. Sorry.

I was diving with Mantas and sharks here in Yap. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom