Who else is going stir crazy on a boring day at work with a Cozumel trip coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm .... not so sure! We have way better BBQ here. Not sure I'm willing to give up TX BBQ for that Kansas City stuff! :wink: AND a cold front blew through ... dropped the temps into the 70's today, it was actually nice out today!

Yeah, uhmmmm, while I like the BBQ in my home away from home TX, KC BBQ is still better. That's really about the only thing I can think of that I like better up here. :idk:

What I call summer, may very well be considered a fall or early winter in most parts of the country! LOL

Have you guys had any snow yet? I thought KC was suppose to be sweltering hot and humid in the summers? BTW, nice username!:eyebrow:

We usually have sweltering summers but this year we only had a few days here and there like that. We haven't seen any snow yet but it was 25 degrees below normal pretty much all last week. It's still below normal now but a little better and the sun is shining! :D

My username is for my 69 corvette. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D

Attachments

• Launch2.jpg
    Launch2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 35
Busy, busy giving flu shots at work, so looking forward for a break in Coz this December. Started my tan in the tanning bed this week so I won't get a sunburn:D

2.5 days til' vacation starts! We don't leave until Friday morning, but far as I'm concerned, come 5:00 Wednesday, I'm living on my own time.

"Got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.
Not a worry in the world, and a beer in my hand."

Hmmmm .... not so sure! We have way better BBQ here. Not sure I'm willing to give up TX BBQ for that Kansas City stuff! :wink: AND a cold front blew through ... dropped the temps into the 70's today, it was actually nice out today!

Yeah, uhmmmm, while I like the BBQ in my home away from home TX, KC BBQ is still better. That's really about the only thing I can think of that I like better up here. :idk:

Blasphemy!! :wink: We had some smoked baby back ribs yesterday ..... mmmmm ... melt in your mouth good! :D Next best thing is the Chuletas at La Mission Parilla on 30th ... 39 days and counting!! :yeahbaby:

10 days and 2 hours... I feel a case of "Short Timers" starting to kick in.

Too bad I have a lot of work to do because I have a pretty good feeling that some of it isnt going to get done.

Same here! I am leaving my house Friday at 3:30 am to make my 6:00 am flight - but I'll be smilin' the whole way to the airport. These next couple of days can't go by quickly enough for me - but I know once I arrive 'home' they will fly by! :-( Hope the weather cooperates!

We usually have sweltering summers but this year we only had a few days here and there like that. We haven't seen any snow yet but it was 25 degrees below normal pretty much all last week. It's still below normal now but a little better and the sun is shining! :D

My username is for my 69 corvette. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D

NICE Corvette - it does look KWIK!! I grew up with a racing green 67. My mom sold it because she was tired of the youngin's pulling up next to her just to find an ol' lady driving!:shakehead: Thinking back on it, I am older now than she was then and I AM NOT OLD!!! When it went down the drive with its new owner, it may be the only time I have seen my dad cry. :crying:

So that's my sad vet story. FYI: Every 4th of July the main street here in town becomes corvette city - pretty cool! :D

Bring on Cozumel!!! Only 3 days of work left!!! :)

I just realized I took this Friday off too! That means only two days of work left, YAHOO!!! Feels the same as finding a $50 bill in an old jacket pocket!

NICE Corvette - it does look KWIK!! I grew up with a racing green 67. My mom sold it because she was tired of the youngin's pulling up next to her just to find an ol' lady driving!:shakehead: Thinking back on it, I am older now than she was then and I AM NOT OLD!!! When it went down the drive with its new owner, it may be the only time I have seen my dad cry. :crying:

So that's my sad vet story. FYI: Every 4th of July the main street here in town becomes corvette city - pretty cool! :D

I'm selling mine too, so I'll know that feeling soon enough. :depressed:

We leave Monday so I just have three days left of work. :D

Back
Top Bottom