Who else is going stir crazy on a boring day at work with a Cozumel trip coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is snowing right now where I live....far to early for this. Looking forward to the 8AM flight to Cozumel more than ever.
i saw that on cbs weather this morning. too close to me for comfort!

It was snowing this AM here while riding in to work on the bike. I don't think 6AM will get here soon enough. LOL I should be in Coz about this time Saturday.

I sure wish you guys would quit posting on this, because my trip's not until April and all your postings are putting it at the top of the list and reading it is driving me --- for get the "stir" part --- CRAZY.

Run-on sentence courtesy of the 'spelling and grammer thread'.

I sure wish you guys would quit posting on this, because my trip's not until April and all your postings are putting it at the top of the list and reading it is driving me --- for get the "stir" part --- CRAZY.

Run-on sentence courtesy of the 'spelling and grammer thread'.

Yeah...I know what you mean.

Oh...2 weeks from now we should be there :D

I have you all beat!!! It has been snowing at my house since September!:splat: There are two ski areas down the road open, and 1 week can not move any slower! I am so looking forward to some warmth!:yeahbaby: My summer lasted a whole month and half this year, YIKES!

(Sorry for bumping the post again ;o)

I have you all beat!!! It has been snowing at my house since September!:splat: There are two ski areas down the road open, and 1 week can not move any slower! I am so looking forward to some warmth!:yeahbaby: My summer lasted a whole month and half this year, YIKES!

(Sorry for bumping the post again ;o)

You had a summer????? If we had one here in Mo, I must have slept through that day. :idk:

What I call summer, may very well be considered a fall or early winter in most parts of the country! LOL

Have you guys had any snow yet? I thought KC was suppose to be sweltering hot and humid in the summers? BTW, nice username!:eyebrow:

Actually .... I prefer the cold - unless I'm diving. :D But I really hate shoveling snow!! Grew up in CT, NY & then lived in Lake Tahoe, CA ... snow, snow, and more snow. :( But 90's in October is ridiculous!!

So a trade will work! Cool!!! :D

Hmmmm .... not so sure! We have way better BBQ here. Not sure I'm willing to give up TX BBQ for that Kansas City stuff! :wink: AND a cold front blew through ... dropped the temps into the 70's today, it was actually nice out today!

Well the weather is wonderfull here in coz. You all have a nice week.

Back
Top Bottom