Who else is going stir crazy on a boring day at work with a Cozumel trip coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too, am so very restless and can't stop wishing I was there already. Only 9 days, 16 hours and 47 min. until I splash! I am landlocked in Missouri where the weather has been cold, rainy and cloudy for the last week or so. YUCK! My heart has long been in Cozumel and my body can't wait to join it! How sad is it that I am already mourning the return home and I haven't even touched down there yet?! I have a sickness.....

I too, am so very restless and can't stop wishing I was there already. Only 9 days, 16 hours and 47 min. until I splash! I am landlocked in Missouri where the weather has been cold, rainy and cloudy for the last week or so. YUCK! My heart has long been in Cozumel and my body can't wait to join it! How sad is it that I am already mourning the return home and I haven't even touched down there yet?! I have a sickness.....

Well it really is a small world! We're stuck in the Missouri cold weather too!

Rain here AGAIN today. Work is slow here today, too, so I've spent a good part of it on here, other sites and looking at the webcams around the island.

2 weeks/2 days for us.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the weather working out for hitting the Northern reefs! :eyebrow:

I'm doing a 69 Coupe for a customer right now, or should I say once I can work again. I've already done a 69 convertible for the same customer. I've owned a 69 Convertible, and I'd bet I've restored more 69's than any other single years model. As for buying another one that's unlikely since I already own too many cars to wear them all out before I die. This should show why I have to do a lot of pushing on a daily basis.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry - AJ's Corvette

LOL! Yep - I should have read your profile info. before I posted and I would have seen that! We will be down there at roughly the same time, it looks like. I arrive on the 23rd and leave the 29th.

LOL! Yep - I should have read your profile info. before I posted and I would have seen that! We will be down there at roughly the same time, it looks like. I arrive on the 23rd and leave the 29th.

Where you planning to stay? We're at Wyndham....

I'm doing a 69 Coupe for a customer right now, or should I say once I can work again. I've already done a 69 convertible for the same customer. I've owned a 69 Convertible, and I'd bet I've restored more 69's than any other single years model. As for buying another one that's unlikely since I already own too many cars to wear them all out before I die. This should show why I have to do a lot of pushing on a daily basis.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry - AJ's Corvette

Sweet! Mine's a coup. When I bought it it was not a numbers matching car so I was free to play with the engine more than a little.

My first vette was a 1977 that was all original.....

A few others can be seen here and I did a 2 part article that was run in Corvette Enthusiast on replacing the bird cage in the red 70. The silver 427 is numbers matching, and that big land cruiser of a Bonneville is a very rare car. Too bad he wasn't into a full off frame restoration, it's quite valuable.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry - Job Photos

134 Days and 11 Hours until my first tropical dive trip! Just booked a trip to Cozumel yesteryday!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom