Who else is going stir crazy on a boring day at work with a Cozumel trip coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leaving Saturday morning for a week. Just sat down at my computer to figure out how much it would cost to extend 4 or five days. I am so looking forward to diving and relaxing.

ME! Well, technically not at work right now, but I'm counting down for my trip. Leaving on 10/23 and can't wait! Dreaming about all the great dives, awesome food and warm sunny weather. In northern Louisiana, we have gotten about 15 inches of rain over the past 6 weeks and I'm SICK of it!

I'll be at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise.

I spent 4 hours blowing a few roofs clean of snow yestarday afternoon. Last night it snowed again. The liars at the forecast news said it was going to be clear. Roofing at this time of year can get fun. It just get my brain wheeling about leaving.

Ding!

2 more weeks!

Well it really is a small world! We're stuck in the Missouri cold weather too!

I too, am so very restless and can't stop wishing I was there already. Only 9 days, 16 hours and 47 min. until I splash! I am landlocked in Missouri where the weather has been cold, rainy and cloudy for the last week or so. YUCK! My heart has long been in Cozumel and my body can't wait to join it! How sad is it that I am already mourning the return home and I haven't even touched down there yet?! I have a sickness.....

Hello neighbors! I too am stuck in this yucky MO weather and anxiously awaiting our trip to Coz- Nov 27-Dec 1. Staying and diving with Blue Angel!

Jean in MO

also proud owner of a 1981 Corvette!

small world this is!

We leave Saturday for Coz. I think the next couple of days are going to be really long!!!

19 days to go. You could say it's on my mind. I've got 6 tabs up on the computer and five have to do with Playa and Coz.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom