Who has NEVER had something stolen in Bonaire?

Have you ever had something stolen in Bonaire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I have been to Bonaire 4 times. We have not had a problem with theft. But we feel we use common sense and the same precaution we use here in the states. Be smart and there is a good chance you will never have a problem in Bonaire or anyplace as far as that goes.

Craig

Been there twice for a total of three weeks and no issues. I always left my pickup empty with the windows down....seems to work for me.

Been there twice for a total of three weeks and not a problem. Last trip i left some stuff in the truck that i didnt care about and it stayed there for the whole time. Maybe the theifs new it was junk to me.

Four trips and no problems, although like others it did steal my heart.

Booking number five now.

One time, 32 shore dives, always left vehicle open, usually with extra tanks in the bed, clothes on the front seat and a save-a-dive kit behind the back seat. Nada issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom