Who has their trips planned for next year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I know many of you love to travel. Let's hear your plans for 2002 diving.
:sunny:

Hi,
Debbielou and I have 5 weeks we can use next year (time shares). We'll probably use four and give the other one to my parents.

Tenative plans:2 weeks in the spring, 2 weeks in the fall
2 weeks Grand Bahama (We're not tired of the same place yet)
2 weeks Florida, 1 in Orlando (take our grandaughter to disney)
The other either West Palm or Ft Lauderdale. I plan to check out some Florida Cavern diving too!!:)

We also would like to spend some time in Key Largo, but it's only a maybe.
I also plan on doing a three day weekend at Tobemory (the wife won't be going on this one. :cold:

so much water, so little time.:D:

Doing a cross-country driving trip this year. First stop will be Bonne Terre mine then on to dive the missile silo in Texas. Plan to go to Utah after that and dive the salt water lake and the hot spring in the cavern (don't remember off-hand the names of either--too much Christmas!). I think our next stop will be Lake Powell, we'll be pulling the boat and will probably spend 3 days or so out there. We don't have any solid plans after that but Colorado has an old railroad right-of-way over the mountain that Bruce wants to drive (he's a railfan, you'd have to know one to understand!). Then it's on back to Ohio I guess :D

Happy and safe holidays everybody!

Ber :bunny:

In March is our annual week at CoCo View resort in Roatan. May brings a trip to Bimini with good friends. And depending on the dive funds a summer trip to Cozumel. Other than that just plain old swamp and puddle diving.

Hello,

Well I have a photo shoot in the northern gulf in march. A week shoot in bimini in july and if everything works out an all expense paid shoot to the sea of cortez.

Ed

Just finalized our plans. We will be spending a week in Cozumel in May! :D
Can hardly wait!

Hoping to get a fall trip in also, then there are the 3 or 4 trips to Puerto Penasco Mexico. The diving is not spectacular, but I do get to get wet :p!

Kathy

I will probably spend most of next year at the local quarry. My normal dive buddy is going to go to school to get his Masters finished and won't be able to travel. However, I hope to maybe do a couple of trips to dive with folks from the board if I can work it out.

Chad

RElocating to Florida next week so I plan on making the drive from Tampa to the Keys AT LEAST once a month. Going to North Carolina in May with some Board members to dive some wrecks, and of course the Bonaire trip in September. Other than that, we will have to wait and see, would like to do a Blackbeard excursion if I can get away from the job.

Haven't been able to plan further ahead than May and Bikini! When I come down from that one maybe I'll think about more.....

Happy Christmas!
Jonathan

1) Key Largo is locked in for May. . . Family dive vacation with my two grown sons (one wife, one S.O.) and my wife and 13-year-old son (all certified).

2) At least one 7-day live-aboard (just me and the wife). Probably one of the "Nekton" Boats, but the "Aqua Cat" out of Nassau looks pretty fancy.

3) Various weekend trips to Pensacola and Panama City, FL

4) Long weekend to the Dry Tortugas on the "Ultimate Getaway" if I can talk Candy into sharing sleeping quarters with a crowd.

Back
Top Bottom