Who has their trips planned for next year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides leaving this coming Sat for 10 days between Grand Turks and Providenciales, I hope to at least go down to North Carolina for some wreck diving.

I have my parents 50th wedding anniversary to celebrate so that of course takes up vacation time.

Happy holidays to all!

Diane

Scubalover, please give a big "bonjour" to our shark mates at French Cay, I hope you make the G-Spot.

2002 plans

March - Curacao

May - Ari Atoll, Maldives

July - Northern wreck liveaboard, Red Sea

September - Bonaire

Offers for Nov/Dec welcome.

Hey Alison where are you? Planning Similan over easter 2003, love to here from you.

Neil

Neil - I hope the WX cooperates next week!

BTW, which liveaboard are you diving with in the Red Sea? I lived for 2 years in Egypt just because of the great diving there.

Diane

Hi Natasha

Merry Christmas!

We have a trip aboard the liveaboard "the Big Blue Explorer" in Palau, Apr. 6 - 13, for our big-trip-of-the-year. We have space available if anyone wants to go. We're really looking forward to it.:boom:

Coco in Feb for a week.

Working on a late spring trip to Scapa Flow. If that doesn't work out plan B is Vancouver, plan C is Morehead City.

Summer will be all Great Lakes diving. Maybe Isle Royale again (depends on how much the above costs!) Kingston (and Brockville this year), Alpena, Whitefish, Mackinac, St. Clair river.

And the usual quarry and local lake stuff in between.

AND...ice diving...assuming we get ice.

May: New Orleans Rig dive and Jazz fest. Weekender

The rest of the year hopefuls; A weekender in Indian Shores Fl, hopeing to get with some of the other board folks and get wet.

A weekender in Coz in the fall.

A full week trip somewhere that we can get child care for a 2yo so the missus and I can dive.

...at the Cayman Dive Lodge- 1 week starting Feb 23rd.

Also, Lake Michigan diving during the summer, visiting wrecks out of Waukegan, Illinois or Kenosha, Wisconsin.

And quarry diving...
dmentia

So far we have two dive trips planned:

March finds us back aboard the MY Royal Emperor in the Red Sea. This time Pearce's son Jeff & his lovely wife Sandrine (whom we certified this year in Bonaire) will be joining us from the UK.

In June we will be back in Bonaire. We'll be meeting/diving/et al with Tom & Colleen, my "in laws".

Hmm... I think I'd better get my sister & her family in the water soon.. this is becoming entirely too one sided!

Oh.. we'll also be doing some Instructor Courses in FL, but that doesn't count. :wink:

~SubMariner~

As we just received inches upon inches of snow the last few days this thread is a great one for me to visit!

Phoenix early Jan. to visit our new granddaughter born Christmas Eve.

OD Diver and I will be going to Tobago the middle of March.

April trip undecided. Any suggestions?

Late Oct. off to the Galapagos for that trip of a lifetime!!

Laine

Back
Top Bottom