Who has their trips planned for next year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning two trips to Olympus Dive Center in North Carolina this year, one in May and the other in Sept. The May trip is a camp /live aboard for three days to the City of Houston and some other wrecks. The draw is 75-80 degree water and the 100+ viz.

The Sept trip will be day trips out of Morehead City, specifically the sharks on the Papoose.

My son and I are also am booked on the Okeanos Aggressor to COCOs in Feb of 2003. Was going to do Sea Hunter but they are no longer offering the rebreather training and I really want to see the hammerheads. :wink:

First, we're off to Ft. Lauderdale for OceanFest 2002 in May (17-19). Then, for our 10 year wedding anniversary we're going back to Saba (Oct. 30 - Nov. 8). Love the people, love the diving. What else can I say?

Margaret

end of may: more training, visit family and a few dives maybe tobomory and kingston.

end of july: 1 week on vancouver island, campbell river area.

christmas: 2-3 weeks bonaire.

Natasha
I always look for a chance to chat with you!!

My 2002 travel/Dive plans

In April I leave for a three week dive trip in Palau and Chuuk [Truuk] lagoon we will be staying on a live aboard in Palau for a week then off to Chuuk were we have set up a technical diving expedition to some of the new wrecks they have located in the 200 foot range, only a hand full of military and reaserch divers have dove these wrecks so it should be great

In June I have put together a technical diving expedition to two of the more remote and technicly chalanging wrecks in British Columbia this is a four day trip

In September I am looking into a trip to the Princess of Ireland this is an ocean liner on the scale of the Titanic with the second largest loss of life to the Titanic. It happend the day before WWI started so it didn't make the headlines quite lkike the Titanic.

Fall
Mexico or Cayman, Have friends with a place to stay in both locations and my divebuddies were talking about Cozumel this fall for all the fun and good diving it offers and its cheap.

Cayman again could go there, they are down there doing some great deep diving and I know most of the people involved so that might be a destination

Aquatec:
Thank you for the kind words. :wink:
Where is the Princess of Ireland located? Sounds like an interesting dive.
:gorgeous:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom