Who has their trips planned for next year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAN: Dry
FEB: Missouri for several days of mine diving at Bonne Terre.
MAR: Hawaii for three weeks on Maui and the Big Island.
APR: Puget Sound for several days.
MAY: Lotsa quarry dives - finishing my DM program
JUN: Local dive season in full stride.
JUL: Leamington, Ontario for for a few days in Lake Erie and then on to the St. Lawrence for more of the same.
AUG: North Carolina for a week of wreck diving.
SEP: Tobermorey, Ontario for a week of wreck diving.
OCT: Probably dry
NOV: Bonaire for two weeks of little fish and warm water.
DEC: Usually dry

January: Key West and vicinity
February: Playa del Carmen
March: Bahamas Liveaboard
April: Local
May: West Palm Beach
June: Little Caymen or whereever our group finally picks
July: West Palm Beach
August: Local, maybe Texas Flower Gardens, or Key West.
September: West Palm Beach
October: TBA
November: Bahamas
December: Looking for Santa again.

Following one of those too much Christmas Cheer agumentative Chrimbo days that I found far too stressfull I've decided the family will be OK without me next Christmas so the Nov/Dec slot is now filled. Starting 21 Dec, 3 Days Phuket, embark on recomitioned Chinese Junk, June Hong Chian Lee for 5 day tour of Similan and Richelieu (perhaps someone know why this rocks named after a French Cardinal?) and a 5 day stay on Phi Phi island. Magic!!!

Scubalover - I'm diving with emperor on the Mahy boat, cheap and cheerful. I was in Hurghada this August and had a great time with the people on the boat, also Emperor, so 9 of us are getting together again next year for this trip.

Neil

Hi Natasha

This April, our once-a-year big trip is a live-aboard in Palau called the Big Blue Explorer. Has anyone in ScubaSourceland done this boat? Opinions? Good points/bad points?

We leave from Honolulu on Apr. 3rd. Should we stay in Hono a few extra days or go to Koror early and look around? Anything to see on the island? Where is a good place to stay on Koror? Thanks:boom:

Morehead City for a week in May, three days as a liveabord to "The City Of Houston".

Couple of summer long weekends to Destin / FWB

Another week to Morehead City in Sept.

9 Days on Okeanos Aggressor Christmas time.

Early June: St John, VI (tentative) hoping to use a week's time share and stay at the Westin in Cruz Bay. Most likely diving with Cruz Bay Watersports (unless I hear otherwise from the board). Expect to do 3 days of diving and 1 or 2 night dives, will try to make it over to the HMS Rhone.

rest of June: be land-locked tourists (Universal Studios. Grand Canyon, etc.)

July: 2 weeks in Key Largo. My 15 y.o. son (with cerbral palsy)will be attending his 7th year of Dolphin Human Therapy -- an awesome program. Wife and I will get in as many dives as possible, and at least one night dive.

July: 1 week in Jamaica -- probably Negril. I will be asking for inputs on good dive operations soon! Our 14 y.o. son will probably do his certification dives here.

Racing on the BMX National circuit:
Mar: NM
Apr: Phx
July: CA
Oct: CA
Nov: Tulsa, OK

That should keep us busy....

:jester:

Besides local socal beach and boat diving, maybe Keys in April, Coral Sea in July, Monterey in the fall, and Belize over New Years

Saba in Jnaury (done deed)
?? in April - domestic situation permitting
Fiji in July
?? in ??

Plans 2002...

a week in Sharm in april and then a month or so on Utila (honduras) for a divemaster course in august. Can anybody recommend a diveschool by the way?

Have a good trip! Regards subQ

May usally starts our dive season as the waters get warmer and the seas smaller. This year we'll start at Ocean Fest, May 17,18, and 19. Though not far from our casa we like to book a room on the beach and play tourist. Then June 1 it's off to Curacao for a week at Habitat (first time). The rest of the summer will be spent doing wk'nd trips to the keys, miami and possibly boyton beach. Late Sept. or Oct. is about it for our spoiled butts.

A Turks and Caicos trip on the Aggressor June 14 has been booked to celebrate our half a century on planet Earth in 2003.

\
God willing and the creek don't rise.

Back
Top Bottom