Who is borrowing my Yacht?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like that little girl is over consuming spaghetti....I'm sure she is greedy by someone's standards, that is until they have a lot of spaghetti.......

Looks like that little girl is over consuming spaghetti....I'm sure she is greedy by someone's standards, that is until they have a lot of spaghetti.......

Just a gloriously sloppy eater who loves slurping those individual strands noisily while plotting mischief with her sister. A skinny little thing, and you can see the impish deviltry I so admire in her eyes.

I'm the Captain of my Yatch, but things don't always go so well...... :confused:

Attachments

• 425814_10151150436372850_1954473015_n.jpg
    425814_10151150436372850_1954473015_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Paul owns the Tatoosh and the Octopus. He put the Tatoosh up for sale in 2010, but there were no takers. (I think he wanted 160 million for it). As of 2014, he still owned the Tatoosh.
So I tell the guy, "I'm not willing to pay a penny more than $140 million for it. I mean, look at the scratches!"

Ugly as heck IMO. If I was spending that kind of coin I would go for something more visually appealing.
Bro, that is one gorgeous looking yacht.

She has lines that are like none other.

Have you seen the late Steve Jobs yacht? That looks like an iPhone on water. Ugly and gorgeous at the same time. Square yet round.

We will drive the intercoms talk down here so you can see some cute little 100+ft boats...

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 11:07 AM ----------

Ohh in case anyone is really bored out of their gourd. Www.Marinetraffic.Com

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 11:08 AM ----------

Venus (yacht) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 11:13 AM ----------

VENUS - Yacht: current position and details | IMO 1011836, MMSI 319327000, Callsign ZGCS8 | Registered in Cayman Is - AIS Marine Traffic

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 03:21 PM ----------

Just a gloriously sloppy eater who loves slurping those individual strands noisily while plotting mischief with her sister. A skinny little thing, and you can see the impish deviltry I so admire in her eyes.
I thought it was a Screenshot from a horror flick...

I have seen some of the vessels that dock on the intercoastal in your area. Lots of drool material there! I guess I am more traditional in my stylings, I still think that is an ugly a$$ boat.

Not that I would kick it off the dock for eating crackers or anything if I had access to it, I am sure I could get used to the ugliness if the price was right.

I like the look, but I might have to choose Ice first if I was in the market. A doesn't seem to carry a chopper regularly and if it did, it would screw up the look in the front there.

Besides, Ice is Cozumel Rescue certified!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom