Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just booked our flights last night. Short trip....19-21st for me & 19-23rd for Connie. Hope to get at least one dive in with Scuba Planet. Mostly to do some updating on the condo....and of course taking advantage of Carnaval! Staying at Casa Consuela.

Mike

Missed us too! It can't get here soon enough!

Mike

BLUE: PLANNED
icosm14.gif
GREEN: CURRENTLY ON COZ
banana.gif
..... RED: GONE
sad.gif

NAME.......................ARRIVE.....DEPART.......STAYING AT:...............................DIVING WITH:.

MMM......................... 1/05.........4/05..........HER HOUSE................................ .LIVING UNDERWATER
wmperry................... 1/14...... ..6/14..........RENTAL HOUSE............................TBD
judydivescoz..............1/28.........2/29..........CONDO, CORPUS CHRISTI............ALBATROS CHARTERS
@dam........................2/01.........2/04..........----------------......................... ....----------------
firstdive2005............. 2/01.........2/29 .........---------------- .............................----------------
cicopo....................... 2/01.........2/15..........HOTEL COZUMEL .........................----------------
briankinley2004..........2/03.........2/08........ .CORAL REEF INN....................... .. DIVE PARADISE
falcon125.................. 2/03.........2/10..........FIESTA AMERICANA................... ..DIVE HOUSE
weaponeer
................2/06.........2/13..........HOTEL FLAMINGO.........................AQUATIC SPORTS (AQUAMARA)
underachiever...... .....2/10.........2/14..........VILLABLANCA...............................OPAL'S DREAM
bhalah.......................2/10.........2/24..........HOTEL COZUMEL...........................PAPA HOG'S
diverken
................... .2/11.........2/18.........CASA MEXICANA............................----------------
loudives.................... .2/12.........2/19.........REEF CLUB...................................BOTTOMTIME DIVERS
cvchief.......................2/11.........2/22....... ..LAS VENTANAS B404.....................SCUBA WITH ALLISON
mikettt
.......................2/14.........2/23.........HOTEL COZUMEL...........................ALBATROS CHARTERS
dosrojos
.....................2/15........2/25..........PARK ROYAL.................................-----------------
Zman96.................... .2/15........2/25....... ..CORAL PRINCESS....................... ..BLUE XTSEA
atatt....................... ..2/17.........2/27.........COZUMEL PALACE..........................SCUBA MAU
dtatt..........................2/17.........2/27.........COZUMEL PALACE..........................SCUBA MAU
love2fishfork............ .2/18.........2/25..........EL CANTIL.................................. ..BLUE XTSEA
Himself................... .. 2/18....... .2/26........ .BARRACUDA.............................. . .DIVE PARADISE
budaman....................2/19.........2/21.........CASA CONSUELA............................SCUBA PLANET
budaman (connie).......2/19.........2/23........CASA CONSUELA.............................SCUBA PLANET
robbycayman........... ..2/19.........2/24 .........---------------- ............................ .BLUE XTSEA
TomZ....................... .2/20....... .2/29...... .. CASA MEXICANA..................... .... .BLUE MAGIC
mstevens................. .2/25...... ..3/03..........RENTAL HOUSE........................... . BLUE MAGIC
bhubb....................... 2/25.........3/03..........BLUE ANGEL RESORT.................. ..BLUE ANGEL
Kixy........................ ..TBD

It looks like there are 15 of 28 members (plus famlies/friends) available on the evening of the 22nd. Any suggestions for a get together? Venue?

Based on Diver Kat's December list, Wet Wendy's on the 22nd (Wednesday) at a "Mexican 6:30" sounds good to me. Who's in?

This will be our first time to Coz, and from reading here, El Moro is a must too. How about El Moro, on the 24th (Friday) at a "Mexican 7:30"? Any takers?

As of now dtatt and I could make either one; Wet Wendy's or El Moro. We will be going to both anyway!! 35 more days!!!

Last edited:
Well, you know *I* am going to have to arrange some meets before I leave.....

Ok, from the early crew: Anyone for an El Moro Scubaboard night on the 14. V-day in the hood? That would allow Cipppo, Cipipo, aw shucks, the guy who takes all the good pictures to come. And I do have a copyright on MX 630... hehe....

Lets get it started again....

Yes, I actually finally booked the tickets, so now I can pump!!

Last edited:
Oh, I need fixed to arrive on the 13th, por favor. And could you maybe stick Susanita and Fam after my name? (I know. Ask Diver Kat, I am a pain in the rumpus....)

Oh, I need fixed to arrive on the 13th, por favor. And could you maybe stick Susanita and Fam after my name? (I know. Ask Diver Kat, I am a pain in the rumpus....)

De nada.
Nah, just a small pain (so far) :)
BLUE: PLANNED
icosm14.gif
GREEN: CURRENTLY ON COZ
banana.gif
..... RED: GONE
sad.gif

NAME....................................... ..ARRIVE.....DEPART.......STAYING AT:...............................DIVING WITH:.

MMM............................................. 1/05........4/05....... ...HER HOUSE................................ .LIVING UNDERWATER
wmperry (+Fam)........................ .. 1/14...... ..6/14..... ....RENTAL HOUSE............................TBD
judydivescoz (+JED)...................... 1/28.........2/29.... .....CONDO, CORPUS CHRISTI............ALBATROS CHARTERS
@dam............................................2/01.........2/04....... ...----------------......................... ....----------------
firstdive2005................................. 2/01.........2/29 ...... ...---------------- .............................----------------
cicopo........................................... 2/01.........2/15....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL .........................----------------
briankinley2004..............................2/03.........2/08...... . .CORAL REEF INN....................... .. DIVE PARADISE
falcon125...................................... 2/03.........2/10...... ...FIESTA AMERICANA................... ..DIVE HOUSE
weaponeer (+Wife).
.......................2/06.........2/13...... ...HOTEL FLAMINGO.........................AQUATIC SPORTS (AQUAMARA)
underachiever.......................... .....2/10.........2/14...... ...VILLABLANCA...............................OPAL'S DREAM
bhalah...........................................2/10.........2/24...... ...HOTEL COZUMEL...........................PAPA HOG'S
diverken
...................................... .2/11.........2/18....... ..CASA MEXICANA............................----------------
loudives (+Nancy)........................ .2/12.........2/19...... ...REEF CLUB....................................BOTTOMTIME DIVERS
cvchief, Susanita & Fam..................2/13.........2/22....... ..LAS VENTANAS B404.....................SCUBA WITH ALLISON
ColoDale (+3).
...............................2/14.........2/23..........REEF REGENCY.............................BOTTOM TIME DIVERS
mikettt
..........................................2/14.........2/23....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL...........................ALBATROS CHARTERS
dosrojos (Jeff & Sheila).
............. ...2/15.........2/25..........PARK ROYAL.................................-----------------
Zman96..................................... . .2/15.........2/25....... ..CORAL PRINCESS....................... ..BLUE XTSEA
atatt.......................................... ..2/17.........2/27....... ..COZUMEL PALACE..........................SCUBA MAU
dtatt........................................... .2/17.........2/27..........COZUMEL PALACE..........................SCUBA MAU
love2fishfork............................. . .2/18.........2/25........ ..EL CANTIL.................................. ..BLUE XTSEA
Himself..................................... . . 2/18....... .2/26........ .BARRACUDA.............................. . .DIVE PARADISE
budaman.................................. .. .2/19.........2/21........ .CASA CONSUELA............................SCUBA PLANET
budaman (+connie)..................... .2/19.........2/23..... .. ..CASA CONSUELA............................SCUBA PLANET
robbycayman............................ .. 2/19.........2/24 ....... ..---------------- ....................... ..... .BLUE XTSEA
TomZ (+Rebecca)....................... .2/20........ .2/29....... . CASA MEXICANA..................... ..... .BLUE MAGIC
mstevens (+Fam)........................ .2/25..... .. 3/03........ . RENTAL HOUSE....................... ..... BLUE MAGIC
bhubb........................................ . 2/25....... .3/03......... BLUE ANGEL RESORT................ .....BLUE ANGEL
Kixy........................ ................... .TBD

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom