Who trained these idiots??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's all part of the public record.

If there is a cyber lynching forming then normally someone contacts one of the people being named to inform them and offer them the chance to address it. Anyone want to volunteer?

Google provides face book pages and linked-in profiles so it won't be hard to get a hold of them.

My hands are tied because I'm on the thread but if you want a moderator to do it then maybe report a random post and suggest it.

R..

But if we keep on this track we should split the bit starting with the post where I said I was going to get reported into the pub. It doesn't belong on the diving forums and I doubt mods will let it stand for long. In other words, don't invest too much time into this side-bar :)

R..
I don't intend to add anything else to this part; I've said my piece.

I do hope that their names are noted, a fine is sent, and until that is paid, they are declared persona non grata in Bonaire- and using the strengths of the EU, elsewhere in Europe as well.

And if they are still there; maybe the police can find them and thrown them in jail. I'd like to help them though; someone pass them the number of the US Consolate- 382-5968. :D:D

Chris Hebard, married to Jordan?
Zach Nims, married to Lauren Hebard, Chris's sister.
Kayci Hebard, younger sister of Chris.
Rick Hebard is Chris's father, but not necessarily the "Dad" shown in the Vimeo clip.
The Hebard family lives in Tulsa.

And "Mr." Nims' FaceBook page features a video from Bonaire (or a neighboring island) of a poor octo being harassed and, of course, coral grabbing and numerous pictures of pufferfish being harassed.

Must be very proud of his "achievements."

And now we may get to see the dark side of scubaboard. Mods - are you watching?

I hope not. I've already got most of the board members from the PNW on my ignore list because I was so irritated at the way they condoned NWGD's bullying of an octopus hunter. I learned you can't ignore moderators though.

Bonaire's rules/suggestions are good to follow any place you dive in my opinion. I've never understood the need to pick up and mess with the sea critters. Just leave them alone.

I don't understand how these folks can be so crass and yet proudly display their ineptitude and disregard for marine life on a public forum. All they are doing is demonstrating to the world what they are really like. I do hope that divers like this never set foot again on Bonaire. And if they do return, the diving community does not forget exactly what they do on their dives harassing the marine life. Repulsive is all I can say. The Hebard's should stay in Tulsa. And if you think we are being unfair to you, please try and come onto this forum and defend your actions so we can understand what the hell you were thinking when you posted your videos.

This is the stuff PETA and their like love to use for their own agendas...

Frankly this thread disgusts me. The divers were juvenile in the video, yes, but some of these posts are utterly vile. This is what scubaboard has become in the last 10 years. Pitchforks, anyone?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread closed for cleanup

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

A number of off topic posts and those quoting them have been removed. The thread title has been edited to remove the censor avoidance as have references quoting it.

I am reopening this thread. Please stay on topic and avoid making biased negative judgements about countries and their citizens.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom