Who wants to go diving May 12th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidPT40

Contributor
Reaction score
If my calculations are right, Joe's quarry opens Saturday, May 12th. I'm looking to do two or three tanks worth of diving. However, I don't have a dive buddy. So if you want to do some diving, let me know!

You would pick the day I'm out of town....:shakehead

Kenny and I are diving this Sunday if you want to meet us.

I'll be traveling next weekend too. I can't believe I'm going to miss Joe's opening weekend.:11:

I'd like to dive this Saturday though if anyone is up for that. I wish I could make it Sunday but I'll be helping with Monica's class.

You mean Joe's OFFICIAL opening day. Sorry guys I'm out for a bit.

Should have little effect on the viz this time of year. When the quarry rolls and the classes start churning it up it will drop off. I'm expecting we will have a good 15-20' viz this Sunday!

Vis was on the order of 20' last sunday at Joe's. Water temp was still hovering in the 50's but I was comfortable wet in a 7mil and hood. I'm working the Derby and waiting for Phil to mail me a SPG for the new reg so it will be next weekend before I get to play. It should be a good opening weekend at Joe's. I know 2/3 of the LDS in town have checkout dives that weekend so get in early and enjoy the vis while you can because the 3-4' summer will be upon us in no time.

Whoa, I'm glad you told me about the water temp! I was about to wear my 3mm wetsuit. I have a two piece 7mm, but not enough weight. I'll rectify that quickly.

Back
Top Bottom