Who wants to go diving May 12th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidPT40:
Whoa, I'm glad you told me about the water temp! I was about to wear my 3mm wetsuit. I have a two piece 7mm, but not enough weight. I'll rectify that quickly.

I've got plenty of extra shot bags.....

Krobi and I dove Sunday, pretty day with the sun shinning. Water was COLD, I had 60 at the surface and 51-48 degrees at 25-35 feet. Vis was a good 20+ till I got to stirring it up!

Land Locked:
Krobi and I dove Sunday, pretty day with the sun shinning. Water was COLD, I had 60 at the surface and 51-48 degrees at 25-35 feet. Vis was a good 20+ till I got to stirring it up!

Wish I could have made it. I'm glad you guys had a good dive! The weather was pretty nice yesterday.

Land Locked:
How did the pool session go?

It's going pretty good. Yesterday was the second session so she actually got to start on SCUBA. :D

Land Locked:

Sounds like a hot tub dive. :D

crpntr133:
Sounds like a hot tub dive. :D

Well, Dry 3 mil + t-shirt and blue jeans + 45 minute dive @ 48 = COLD!

Kenny is a better man than I. Wet 7mm core + 5mm legs and arms = EXTRA COLD!

I would have done it at 9mm wet and still froze my butt off!

Land Locked:
Well, Dry 3 mil + t-shirt and blue jeans + 45 minute dive @ 48 = COLD!

Kenny is a better man than I. Wet 7mm core + 5mm legs and arms = EXTRA COLD!

I would have done it at 9mm wet and still froze my butt off!

Not sure that you will be diving jeans and a t at Joe's even during the summer.

Divin'Hoosier and I did two dives in 40 degree water in February. Of course I was dry. :D There is no way that I would have done two dives in those conditions. Warm SI temps help a lot.

I've done a couple of dives late summer in nothing but trunks, I did not go below 22' though!

Hi Folks,
I am not the best at keeping up with SB and the KPP, but I am interested in the local diving world. I will be at Joe's on Saturday the 12th at the New Horizons area. Two buddies will be with me and we are just coming up to dive for fun (yes, in drysuits) and to practice skills for our more "advanced" dives in far away places. Hope to meet some of you and say hi.
- Ed

Back
Top Bottom