Who's going to BTS 2008?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought it was all lights and reels!...

Did anyone see the motorized reel ? It weighed about twenty pounds and was huge. Some of the crap...

Next year I think I'll wear a t-shirt with 'phillyrob' on it so I can meet some people from the boards. What do you think ? Bad idea ? Maybe a helmet with face shield and flack jacket, too ? :D

Pete "netdoc" visited my booth at BTS 2008 and introduced himself and suggested that i join up and well so here I am
hello to all and hi again to any one who visited my booth at BTS 2008
hope you all are doing well ,,Ice is staring to melt here "yippy"
terry

Did anyone see the motorized reel ? It weighed about twenty pounds and was huge. Some of the crap...

Saw that last year...not a bad idea, but something else to go down..the guy that manufactures them posts on this board occasionally. I prefer my trusty tangle master 5000....

Hi Phillyrob,

Just for clarification the Reel measures 3.25 in W 4.25 in H 5.25 in L. The version you seen was machined from a solid block of Acetal. It weighs 3lb but the finished version will be injection molded and will weigh less. If you put the Autoreeler next to a regular reel it is about the same size.

Dennis

The manual reel was nice.

Pete "netdoc" visited my booth at BTS 2008 and introduced himself and suggested that i join up and well so here I am
hello to all and hi again to any one who visited my booth at BTS 2008
hope you all are doing well ,,Ice is staring to melt here "yippy"
terry

Welcome Terry. Was that you selling steak knives at the show?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom