Who's going to the Tacoma dive show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep I'm going!

Would have been fun to check out but were up in the pig (prince george).

you guys should check out Ed Robinson's diving in Kihea Maui - they have a booth - i went there in a stormy time and every op turtled except them - i know they will be in Tacoma. Not to say that they disregarded the tenets of marine safety but they simply assessed the situation and made necessary adjustments - I had a wonderful time! (capital W)

Yesterday was a good time ... so glad I got to meet Dale and Todd and some of the other folks from BC ... heading back in a few hours for round 2 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I ended up going yesterday too, it was a good show.

This just in from Scubaboard central...

Picture2028.jpg

Had a great time at the tradeshow this weekend. Everybody has a different focus at events like this and mine was meeting some fellow posters from SB, meeting some guys I have read about and seeing some nice vintage gear. Enjoyed meeting up with Bob (NWGDiver), Dave (Wedivebc) and unfortunately missed Peter (Peterguy). Also got to chat a bit with Bill High, Jim Cosgrove and Andy Lamb. They are probably still scatching their heads and wondering "Who was that guy"?

The thread with pics of some vintage photos can be seen here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/vintage-equipment-diving/336507-vintage-gear-tradeshow.html

The Chilliwack scubaclub contingent (minus the more sensible members):

Picture2029.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom