Who's messing with my title?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
I'm a kind, generous, loving man... I wouldn't make it something....... tooo interesting!

"tooo interesting" is open to interpretation! LOL :rofl3:

I think you're a huge asset to SB because of how interesting you DO make it! I really do mean that! (Mod butt kissing is over now! :10: :mooner:)

:wink:

I am afraid to make any further comments, positive or negative, in this post. I am able to accept my current title (CupCake Girl in case some mischievious mod gets creative again) and I am afraid to provide any more ammo. Speaking of ammo- I hear erparamedic is a good shot.

Ha ha- bad paramedic joke. Good shot- shooting AND giving shots. Oh, man, I need to get back to one of the dork threads!

justleesa:
funny surprises.....first you have to figure out why it changed and then try to explain it...:wink:

I'm not sure there's rhyme or reason. Personally, I think the Kraken has a crush on me and this whole title thing is how he's dealing with it (but don't tell him I said that). :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom