Who's messing with my title?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:

I think it's great fun to be "awarded" a custom title, and think of it as a gift ... I about fell off my chair when the owner at my old computer moding website changed mine to Moding Shaman :laughing:

Well, I guess "Cake Girl" is appropriate (but not nearly as often as I'd like). I do have a whole container of those mini cupcakes sitting on my counter. Hmmm- that reminds me- off for a trip to the kitchen (no, those aren't crumbs on the floor around me and that is absolutely not icing on my cheek).

Can that be cake like "I take the cake"? Patty cake? Have your cake and eat it to?

LOL! Cupcake Girl! :wink:

I'm jealous! All the mods on your side and all! How did you do that? Oh... I get it... they haven't MET you yet! :rofl3: (j/k!) I want a cool name! LOL Oh, oh... how about... "she wants a cool name" or... "Jealous of Trucker Girl" Hahaha! :wink:

It seems to be evolving.

However, I didn't do the very first iteration of it.

NetDoc:
It seems to be evolving.

However, I didn't do the very first iteration of it.

LOL... I think she's enjoying the attention! :D And I'm enjoying the thread! :)

I think ya'll should keep the "who-dunnit" suspense going! :eyebrow:

erparamedic:
Hey... I've got lotsa names that we could give the mods for her title... but, beings I'm a nice person and all... :D :wink:

How 'bout erparamedic, resident stalker.
:) :) :) :) :mooner:

Hmmm... Cupcake Girl... I kinda like it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom